Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gontovaan

Change...?

19 posts in this topic

If you could change your fursona for 1 (one) day...

What would you become?Why?

This actual change will only happen for 1 day or 24 hours. Anything that happens during this period can be completely erased the next day as per the user's wish.

Being a shapeshifter, I can change into anything I wish, but I am intrigued what others would change from-to. Giant leaps like a small tabby to a giant Wyrm are extreme, but can be looked as "big things in small packages" sometimes personalities will be exposed more in 1 form or another.

Curiosity killed the cat...

... Satisfaction brought him back.

If it's only a temp change then i'd probably change my fursona to a white furred anthro MouseRat ,or would i be called a RatMouse? o_O I honestly can't figure out what the name of a species that's a combination of both rat and mouse would be called :thinking: so i'm just going to go with MouseRat for now ^_^

Why? Simply because i randomly at times imagine what i'd look like if i was an anthro Mouse Rat.

I feel as though i'm not answering your question correctly though, if more details are needed i'll be glad to give more.

I'd definitely be a black panther. Lions represent me much better, but who doesn't love black panthers? :3

A house cat or fox probably. Cats are my favorite animal (even if I identify as an eevee more) so I think I would enjoy that. Though I might miss my bushy tail, so perhaps a fox instead.

as much as one can enjoy being a wolf, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a cat. Lion maybe?

I would probably change into a wolf, I love the feel of fur, but only if it was for a day. I can't make do without my wings!

If I could change for one day I'd probably choose to be a lion. I love lions so much, they're big but cuddly but still ferocious. :3

I Would Be a mix of a German shepherd dog and a midnight black wolf. the reason being is both of these animals are my favorite animals.  

Maybe an octopus, or an owl, something that can go where I normally couldn't yet would still be cool and unique.

Travel to Australia and be a kangaroo ;) They are awesome

I have been a myriad of things.

Perspective is a beautiful thing, and change brings so much with it.

What would you become?

- Since my fursona is a wolf (I know... how "original"), I would probably go the polar opposite and pick something like dragon or other type of scaly creature. I was originally thinking something feline, but then I thought :thinking: "That is just another mammal, let's shake things up a bit!" :w00t:  

Why?

- It would be very interesting to see just how different that would be.

I'd have to say either an otter or rabbit :3 I'd say fox, but I still have days where I'm very much more fox than dingo. Maybe a wallaby? Probably a wallaby, actually, they're cute :3

I would change into a phoenix, the ability to burn those who defy me, and fly through the sky with an awe inspiring glow with elegant feathers to strike envy upon those who view me >:3

I'd change into a wolf.  I'd like to see what it's like with fur instead of scales, and without wings.