Guest Alex

How Did You Find Furmorphed

I ended up here after another round of interest started for me with regards to hypnosis (I go in phases where I get interest and then it wanes a bit). I don't remember how I came accross the concept of transformation but one google search later and thus: here I am stoked by curiousity.

good google xd
Firstly i i was googling things conncted with furry/furry art. Recently i started interesting in hypnosis, so i was googling hypnosis. And lately i came up with googling furry and hypnosis together and there we are :D

I think I have a kinda long story. I was unaware of what a furry was for a long time, and heard bits and pieces. First time heard the name "furry" was from tosh.o, and felt that something was off. Much google and research later, ended up here. I don't know if I am able to be considered a furry or not, but here I am.

I was already part of the furry community for quite some time now! :cool:  When I was searching hypnosis files (for phantom ears and tail), I accidentally stumbled across this website. So anyways, here I am~ Tada!  :biggrin:

Edited by VentureFox

I found this website the first time around back in HS, but it took a backseat while I focused on college.  Now I'm graduating college and would love to get back into the community here :)

I was like 16 and I found a hypnosis file kitsune kit had made and posted to FA under the tf art section, gave it a try and he led me to the original FM.

its fun remembering all that misanthropic hell... no wait, that other thing, painfull.

I was like 16 and I found a hypnosis file kitsune kit had made and posted to FA under the tf art section, gave it a try and he led me to the original FM.

its fun remembering all that misanthropic hell... no wait, that other thing, painfull.

It wasn't that bad back then I'm sure!

... though, KK, wow, there is a name I haven't seen around for some ages.

I was always interested in hypnosis, and being a fur I thought why not combine them? So one google search later I found the site.

Kind came about it in a series. I wass viewing a few lucid dream techniques on youtube, got a recommended video from the transformation parlor, decided to browse the comments, heard about this site, googled it, and here I am to see what it is. =)

I was using Ismfx1's fox door file from his FA for awhile, but I didn't like how it reverses the transformation at the end so I searched for better files and voila! FM was on google page 1

Like usual googling for this interest or that interest.  You find the darndest things when googling for hypnosis in combination with other words.

Seems like a lot of WMM based discoveries here. I'm much the same on that though. this will have been my 4th site based on my discovery of hypnosis things.

Same as lots of folks here, I found out about FM on WMM. I've been using it for awhile, but I started really craving new material. Plus FM seems to have a much better sense of community, and I find that to be really inviting :3

The first time I found FM was I was just looking through different means of furry tfs. Thenot I was looking up lucid dreaming stuff and found the one here. Then I saw the community and wanted to be a part of it. 

Continued interest in self hypnosis with a transformation theme.  Looking for more transformation content after using a bunch off of WMM.