Guest Alex

How Did You Find Furmorphed

Strange enough, FA was running an add that of a hypnotist, but he charged quite a bit, so I went to the youtubes and found some decent hypnosis audio, and I was wanting more fur-themed hypnosis that I just somehow couldn't find. Months later I stumble upon here, and that leads to today, where I haven't done too much. 

Google.com at 2 in the morning.                Lol

I think that's generally true of a lot of people here xD

I think I wound up jumping from one link to another while looking for something totally unrelated, and wound up stumbling into a thread.  It was so long ago that I can barely remember at this point.  Back in my day, we had to walk up hill both ways in the snow to make a post, and we didn't have a fancy domain name.  Oh no, we used a service!  Darn kids and your wheely-whirls and diddly-do-dads.

May power rest with the questioning Google, may all be blessed with its power of crazy.

Google.com at 2 in the morning.                Lol

I found this place accidentally when WMM went down all of a sudden. This place just showed up in my Google results while trying to figure out what happened there. lol

I have found FM by looking for some pictures on FurAffinity, a sound file caught my attention, a sound file that was supposed to turn you into a furry, i checked the comments, saw that a this file worked for some people, i couldn't really believe it because that was too awesome to be true, and then the author posted a link to this place

So apparently I've not yet posted about this, but at some point before I found this place, I found that generic furry transformation file. Some time later, I started hunting around the forums I used at the time and found absolutely nothing about it, so a search for either "hypnosis forum" or "transformation hypnosis" brought me here while trying to find that file again :3

I have found FM by looking for some pictures on FurAffinity, a sound file caught my attention, a sound file that was supposed to turn you into a furry, i checked the comments, saw that a this file worked for some people, i couldn't really believe it because that was too awesome to be true, and then the author posted a link to this place

That sounds suspiciously similar to my experience. Unless there are multiple files linking to here on FA.

It was a mixture between Warpmymind, hypnosis site, and google. someone mentioned it on wmm and I googled what it was. seems like a interesting site to say the least.

I'll be another to say I googled some hypnosis stuff both years ago and more recently, the search engine still finds some acorns I mean gems.

Still haven't actually tried anything, but that's beside the point

This also sounds similar to how I found this site, except that I intentionally searched FA for hypnosis sound files on the off chance that it had some - which it inevitably did.

I have always been interested in hypnosis,'using it to relax a lot when I suffered from insomnia. I have always been interested in the idea of transformation and came across an adult-oriented hypnosis site. A lot of stuff on there was just too disturbing and weird, but I saw from their forums that there was a high demand for furry themed files. Someone mentioned furmorphed so I joined, but quickly forgot about it. I was starting to experiment with my own files (which were not very good) and binaural beats.

Edited by daar

I remember that on a whim I had googled "furry hypnosis" (after someone on Fur Affinity mentioned hypnosis) and found the original EMG furry tf hypnosis file. After messing around on WMM I got a bit frustrated as the general idea of the site was more kink and less furry hypnosis. I spent some time here (about 4 years ago) and lost interest. I'm back now and ready to reach my goals.

I found some hypnosis files on FA (on accident.) FurMorphed as mentioned in the descriptions for a few of them, and my friend Jay was looking for a way to turn into a cat. I then decided to check this place out because hypnosis files aren't very numerous on FA, and ask around.