Guest Alex

How Did You Find Furmorphed

Guest BigG   
Guest BigG

Having been interested in hypnosis for some time and having spent a lot of time on warpmymind, I started to google around for other sites,  I stumbled across this one, and then curiosity took over,  Although there are plenty of sites that deal with different topics, this seems a great deal better at being able to meet people like minded and start to exchange experiences.

Guest awtuck   
Guest awtuck

I loved hypnosis and myself also have been a member of warpmymind for years. I also love furries, but WMM isn't a completely furry hypnosis site, and so while searching for both this site came up. And the rest is history. :3

Guest Feuerstaub   
Guest Feuerstaub

I searched for a furry forum, there it is. :D Google reasearch

Fox Cub   

Talking to a good friend on skype and he said he has a phantom limb tail. Asked him how come? talked a bit about that and sent me a link to this place.

And as I have always had an intrest in this type of stuff I joined hoping to learn more.

And find some answers out.

Guest DesertFox   
Guest DesertFox

It came to me in a dream. I heard a booming voice say to me "Go to furmorphed.com..." And then I woke up. Ok, for real I believe I found it on that Warp my mind site, but can't remember any specifics.

Guest ZalanDarkbane   
Guest ZalanDarkbane

I was typing random ip addresses into my browser bar, when suddenly...

Actually, I was on another hypnosis site that had groups and they had a furmorphed group that pointed here so I decided to come check it out.  I'm not deeply involved in the Furry thing, but I've always found it interesting from the artwork and transformation directions, and if I can eventually get some hypnosis files that let me experience a bit of transformation why the heck not, you only live once! (Unless you are a cat or a Buddhist)

Guest toxicdragon   
Guest toxicdragon

I heard about this place from a friend of mine. I did a quick search and viola, here I am!

There was a post over on r/furry regarding lucid dreaming with a link to here. As I soon found out, this was a forum for hypnosis (something I had forgetten about entirely for a number of years), not lucid dreaming. After spending some time browsing through here, I decided I was interested, so here I am.

Guest Sequester   
Guest Sequester

Forever and a day ago there was an extremely popular thread on Furtopia about hypnosis that gained a lot of attention but was eventually shut down (I believe because the admins didn't want to be held responsible for any bad side effects, fair enough). Some months later, saddened by the loss of this thread, I wanted to see if any more discussion of furry hypnosis was being had around the internet, and google led me here. Hurrah.

Kanibal   

Irony there. I was also in that thread on furtopia. FM was founded to replace that very thread almost immediately after it was shut down all be it in a much simpler form than you see it today.

Guest ookpaia   
Guest ookpaia

I heard of this site off of some other forums and people mentioning it, at one point i decided to search it up after like months of wondering what it was but not being curious enough to actually do it.

Guest The Zen Riolu   
Guest The Zen Riolu

I actually found out through a watcher of mine on FA  who I think on here is DanFoxDavies. Having a large interest in hypnosis and as a proud member of the furry fantransium, I naturally took a happy curiousity here.

Edited by The Zen Riolu

Guest Indigo   
Guest Indigo

I found it through googling furry hypnosis. WHAT AN EXCITING STORY THAT WAS.

Azrael   

Simply by searching for furry hypnosis files. Some time ago i stumbled upon an ad for furry hypnosis and that just hit me. It never occured to me that you could use hypnosis for transfrmation stuff - even if in retrospective it is super obvious. 

I actually found out through a watcher of mine on FA  who I think on here is DanFoxDavies. Having a large interest in hypnosis and as a proud member of the furry fantransium, I naturally took a happy curiousity here.

Oh hai :-)

I found it through googling furry hypnosis. WHAT AN EXCITING STORY THAT WAS.

Yeah, pretty much the same for me, though I seem to recall I sort of went via Choose Your Own Change and WarpMyMind (cursed be that place), also UKFur and Furaffinity. I was weird in that I became sure of my furriness to the point of exploring hypnosis oddly quickly after joining the fandom, and yet I did not have it as just a passing fad, unlike so many misguided souls I have seen round here.