Guest Alex

How Did You Find Furmorphed

99 posts in this topic

Well since I'm new I'd like to get to know you all (at least some of you) and the best way is to tell each other or stories. So mine you may ask, I was always forgotten as a young child and grew up forgotten and broken from years of bulling. No matter what I did I could never get things right or make people proud so I decided to make myself happy.

I pretty much imagined in every way a better more colorful life. Then I got into hypnotism. I tried out a become a pony (since I'm a fan of mlp) and surprised it worked. I then thought then what if I could be my dream self and became one of the ever growing group of furries. And months later found this site.

So what's your story.

It was down the back of the sofa. That's how I find most things

2 people like this

Yeah, I think they hypnotised me to come here.. o_O

1 person likes this

It would be a bit of a long story if i had to explain how i got here o_O Short answer would be that i found FM out of curiosity.

Should I explain myself or can you guys just assume? xD

Should I explain myself or can you guys just assume? xD

you all dont have to go into detail (fyi i think you created the site not sure yet XD) If there are two things you should know about me is that im very open and i talk alot so to recap you dont have to go into detail if you dont want

Short story shorter... I googled "furry hypnosis" and voila! I find hypnosis to be an interesting subject and thought that I'd make a profile.

and that's the story of my whole life up until today!... Wanna hear about today?

you all dont have to go into detail (fyi i think you created the site not sure yet XD) If there are two things you should know about me is that im very open and i talk a lot so to recap you dont have to go into detail if you dont want

Yeah my post was a little bit sarcastic really. I did found the site. I know custom titles don't mean anything because you can write what you like but yeah .. this place is my 'fault' so to speak :P

1 person likes this

Yeah my post was a little bit sarcastic really. I did found the site. I know custom titles don't mean anything because you can write what you like but yeah .. this place is my 'fault' so to speak :P

Ok wanted to make sure XD

Well, then you should answer what got you into Hypnosis/Trances, that made you want to start up a site about it?

Hmmmm? ^_^

1 person likes this

That's actually a very old story now which I'm sure I've told before xD Generally... I felt it was a gap that needed to be filled. Also I like building websites and wanted a project... Hope you like it.

1 person likes this

Well its a really nice site you did great

I found out about this place after researching a bit about hypnosis. After a bit of thought I decided it might be interesting to transform outside of my dreams, and decided to make an account here.

1 person likes this

I am currently trying different hypnosis files, and was searching for other hypnosis files. I came across this website and it piqued my interest. So, here I am.

I put the words hypnosis and furries in Google

been interested in hypnosis for a while, only just put the two together

simple as that.

I got this site recommended from someone as we were talking about transformation and mind control in a stream chat.

So I hopped on over to check it out =3

Wow I really didn't think this topic could get so big and thank you all for telling your stories :P

Found this site when looking for furry hypnosis files :) seems that's the case with quite a few people hehe

1 person likes this

I actually found FM a while ago. I couldn't join though because:

1. I wasn't 18 and wanted unrestricted access

2. I was nervous :P

I've been looking into hypnosis as a means of relaxation with some success, and one day found myself wondering if there were other furries into it, and clearly that's a yes :D

I saw a hypnosis show in my university last year and I became pretty interested in it. I tried with hypnosis a couple of months ago, after searching a while in the interwebz for furry and tf related hypnosis I found this site.

I found this website out of a curiosity to explore more of my own interests and ideas. Hypnosis has never really worked for me, I would like to think that it's because of a lack of material and hypnotists I feel I can trust. I've been in and out of the furry fandom/community for a number of years due to shoddy internet providers and my environment, but I'm only recently diving back into it, and I feel I'll be much better off as things stand now becoming a part of the community again.

I'm afraid that the old Newgrounds "Furry Hypnosis" file was what piqued my interest in the concept.  A quick google search later, and here we are.