Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christa Mactire

Skyfall

6 posts in this topic

With the DVD release of the 23rd Bond film scheduled for later this month, I thought it appropriate to make the thread.

What did everyone think of it, if you watched it? I saw it New Year's Eve, and very much enjoyed the experience.

Thought it was pretty good. I think it would have been really cool though if the old guy at the bond manor was played by Sean Connery. Woulda made a good cameo

I'd heard somewhere that was the original plan... I don't know why it didn't happen.

It was a shame the old Aston had to go, too.

The theme of 'sometimes the old ways are the best' took me by surprise, but quite pleasantly.

Bond's backstory does sort of kill the 'James Bond is a codename' theory that's been growing for 50 years. But I'm sure that fans have already rationalized it somehow.

I actually saw it pretty recently after New Years. First Bond film I saw. Gotta say, pretty interesting for a first run.

Skyfall was your first bond film?????? You really need to get on top of that problem. I would recommend Goldfinger or You Only Live Twice. They are my favorite two, they star Sean Connery as Bond, he was the best bond imo.