Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gontovaan

Big, Small, Average?

What does everyone consider for their "perfect" height.

I'm going to list sizes for when I'm in different forms.

• Micro - 4 inches
  • Average - 9 feet 3 inches
  • Macro - 40 feet

My fursona is 9 feet 3 inches which I kinda wish I could be that tall. Then again... in reality, I think anything over 6.5 feet is too tall.

I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. I wish I could be taller but I also know a lot of problems that come with being too tall or too big. I'm at a perfect height that I don't have to worry about being too big for certain things.

All in all... if I could be taller, I'd need something that could counter the fact of being too big for things.

No this is not about endowment! lol ∑8°P

Guest Chase

I, on the other hand, am 5 7" and wish I was taller. I hate not being able to reach things.

Conversely, I wish I was a little smaller than my 5'10". I don't know why, but I'd just like to be a bit smaller.

I am 6'3'' naturally, but I would definitely like being a little smaller. My limbs feel really too long for this body... I can't coordinate them at times.

I am 6'3'' naturally, but I would definitely like being a little smaller. My limbs feel really too long for this body... I can't coordinate them at times.

I've heard from different people that being too tall is a pain. Extra long legs and arms normally call for special order clothes that are more expensive. And that most tall people have back pain since they seem to be stretched a bit. I'm not how true any of this actually is since I have chronic backpain and a bone issue that noone will touch let alone explain properly.

Conversely, I wish I was a little smaller than my 5'10". I don't know why, but I'd just like to be a bit smaller.

That seems reasonable. Most places are equipped to be perfect for people 5-6 feet tall. Urinals, toilets, sinks, even door knobs are all arranged and positioned for that specific height range since that's average height of most people.

Guest augustactor

Being 6'6"

I'd have to say...

5'11" is probably about perfect.

You're in the middle of the taller half Without being a little extra tall :P

Guest Forneus

I'm 6'7", 7'0"ish in suit, and I'm the only person I know who has successfully run into a ceiling. It's a pain, but I wouldn't really change it, I guess, even though the stream of "you're really tall!" comments vexes me.

Fursona is basically me, and doesn't have any forms or anything, so that's the same.

My height was 2' 4" with the 4" being the ears. A little short and I'm not into the micro/macro thing but I believe that it is a perfect height for my fursona. I wanted to be short enough to feel more animal with human characteristics than human with animal characteristics.

I like to think my fursona is the same height as me, a nice little 5'11" or 6'0" depending on which doctor is giving the physical :P

6'00" is my ideal height, but I usually see my persona with a heght of about 5'08 which is a bit closer to my actual height. The tallest I would ever be without minding it would be is about 8'00", and the smallest would be about the size of one of those Minnish guys from the Legend of Zelda: The Minnish Cap. I'm not exactly sure the exact height of those guys, but I think it's about half the length of an eraser.

I personally am 6' tall, and would prefer to be a few inches shorter. Around the area of 5'8" or so. As for my fursona, he is my height and build, though not out of preference.

Guest wester

My fursona is practically a pallete swap of me, so about 5'10". I'm a pretty boring fur.

Mine's the same size as me. Just a little over 6'1. He's got a different build though. Not sure whether or not I'll change that. *shrugs*

Guest therealchucknorris

I'm pretty tall, so I've always wondered what it would be like to be shorter. Maybe around 5'4"?

Guest volk

Being 6'7" I wouldn't mind being a bit shorter. Something around 6" even sounds about right. Between hitting your head on everything and the non-stop "do you play basketball?" questions losing a little height would be nice.

Guest AdamFox

Yeah, I like to be around 5'5 as well, about the size of an average human. Does this include weight as well? :P

It is very fascinating to learn what others think of as "normal" or "average". Our fursona's heights can probably be related to how tall we all feel. Understandably, most do in fact base height and weight on actual values. Interesting to see both sides of the coin.

I'm around 5'10", but ideal? I'm going with 6'6", having lived in Chicago in the height of the Bulls' dynasty :P

(That's about what my fursona is too, actually pretty close to Michael's build now I think about it)