Sign in to follow this  
Guest Two-winged Cat

Last To Post Wins 4 (2 Outside Japan)

Guest Mcbattle

452/1999 or 22% of the way there. So if you do some math its been 304 days since this thread was started which means at this rate it will take 1381 days to get to post #1999. Though some how I think someone will win sooner than Tuesday, August 9, 2016...

Guest Mcbattle

Maybe it will be my victory. Anyway, what does "(2 Outside Japan)" mean?

Guest Mcbattle

I bet that this will end at some insanely late time at night. Like 2 am or something

Guest Kirisake

Ah, but should a new challenger appear, what then? Could it be that his arrival serves only to expedite the championing of the few previous contestants? Or shall their imminent claims to deny him his prize ultimately win him that which they sought to claim for themselves?

Maybe it will be my victory. Anyway, what does "(2 Outside Japan)" mean?

It's LTPW4, but 4 is an unlucky number in Japan. As an example, Panasonic's range of compact system cameras went G1, G2, G3, G5, because of that.

But Sony have still gone with PS4

Guest Dagon

It's LTPW4, but 4 is an unlucky number in Japan. As an example, Panasonic's range of compact system cameras went G1, G2, G3, G5, because of that.

But Sony have still gone with PS4

Well it was either go with PS4 confuse the rest of the world by going with PS5 or change the name entirely, and loose the name recognition of PS.