Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Vayne

Gradual Success

12 posts in this topic

So I found a file that sends the user into a cat furry state when they hear a trigger. So far it's working pretty well. I've listened to it about 3 or 4 times now. The file makes it to where you still feel yourself as a furry afterwords but still perceive yourself normally. When I'm not triggered I can feel cat ears, a tail, and some fur. For now the effects are really subtle and I actually haven't really experienced being triggered yet but the fact that I can normally experience a change makes me feel like I at least accomplished something.

Lol, I think you're a silly fox for wanting to be a cat XP

But I'm glad you are getting results :3

yeah I know it sounds odd. :P Though this file's effects are more or less temporary. This file really helps with imagery and getting into the feel of a furry body. After I get this one down I'm going use a file that is supposed to allow the listener to transform into any furry they want. Though it doesn't have too much imagery and it feels almost ineffective. Once I have this file down I'm going to try that file again. I would have found a fox file like this but all the ones I find are permanent. :P

:P Maybe I should get on a triggerable fox file eventually. I know I've been restarting my own hypnosis scripting again (and personal recording...which I'm going to edit and submit sometime in the future)

I'm curious though. Why do you want it to only last temporarily? :P

Well like I said, all the fox transformation files I find have permanent effects and just force you to stay as a fox. I want to be able to return to normal at times you know. I guess I should have worded myself a bit differently. :P I don't mind the file's effects being permanent but most I find will force you to just stay as a furry instead of switching between forms. Plus once I get these two files down I'm hoping I can switch between multiple furry forms. :)

Well like I said, all the fox transformation files I find have permanent effects and just force you to stay as a fox. I want to be able to return to normal at times you know. I guess I should have worded myself a bit differently. :P I don't mind the file's effects being permanent but most I find will force you to just stay as a furry instead of switching between forms. Plus once I get these two files down I'm hoping I can switch between multiple furry forms. :)

I often find "permanent" to be a misnomer. It's ultimately up to you to decide anyways whether it sticks or not, and changes never last forever in all reality. If it makes you feel better not to do those files, then that's ok XD

Personally, I like "being" a kitsune because it comes with the "freedom" of shapeshifting if I wanted XD

I understand the feeling of not wanting to be "stuck" as something, but I have kinda changed my tune since then XP I wouldn't mind being stuck in a fox body forever now, even a feral one! XP

I felt like I worded that last post kinda funny. :P But yeah I know it's all in my head but I still haven't had a file fully work yet. Now I'm curious, what made you change your mind about permanently being a furry?

I think the whole "Permanent" suggestions in a file tend to put you back in terms of progress with it. At least if it's triggerable, you have the choice to just not un-trigger yourself if you want it permanent.

If you have resistance to the suggestions for it being permanent, it's just going to be a waste of time.. Plus, with triggerables, At least if it stops working and you switch back, it's not as much of a total failure

well the permanence of a file isn't a problem if it has a trigger to switch back and forth. I'm just saying most of the files I find render you as a furry permanently with no way back to normal. That's what I get worried about. Sorry I know I worded these posts kind of weird.

I felt like I worded that last post kinda funny. :P But yeah I know it's all in my head but I still haven't had a file fully work yet. Now I'm curious, what made you change your mind about permanently being a furry?

A very long, fur-filled story. Let's just say I stopped caring about "being human" all the time. Being fuzzy and furry is what I am on the inside, and I wouldn't want to imagine that as anything different.

I like that. I guess it doesn't matter what's on the outside then huh? Who knows maybe if one of these does work or something I'll consider staying that way for a while. Plus if I change my mind I found a file that can take it off anyways (A file that get's rid of all past hypnosis), so I think I would be safe either way.

XP Yeah. Hypnosis is not everything btw. I've had wayyyyy too many failed sessions with myself to know that XD