Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DDM

Furry Assistant

53 posts in this topic

Well again, XP Sorry I wasn't clear.

But only if you let that other personality get out of hand. You can't create a complete personality that has "nothing of you" in it, in all reality. It "has" to use "your" brain and body to exist, so it's still "you" in some shape of fashion. So, it's not so simple and still dangerous if not controlled within certain parameters.

Ahh ok, still a bit confused lol. I dont know what it is about this subject I just cant wrap my head around it :P

I think the question that may make it clearer for me is, Is a personality the thing that controls your body, or is that the consciousness? Or is it the same thing?

I just see a new personality as a new consciousness or am I wrong in thinking this?

:P I'm confusing and trying to explain an intangible thing in a way that somehow makes sense.

Ok.

Going back to the beginning in a different way...

There is you. You want a "furry helper" in your mind. Only way to get him/her there is to clear out "office space" to work. Only way he/she communicates is through the medium of your mind. So thus, there is two. The concept that is "you" and that furry helper. This might be the first time you ever conceptualize yourself in that way, but it will certainly happen because "you" need to distinguish "your" voice from "his/hers".

So, it's another person that you are placing in your head. The plain and simple of it. How much control that person has is up to "you"

I can sense the alt personality in the room when it is pitch black. I would describe it as a separate entity. I do not always know what it is going to do, much like the subconscious. Better get to know your subconscious before attempting to give it corporeal form as a 'furry assistant.' I know mine has behaved in unexpected ways at times.

I know this is a very late response, But I think it's important to post my experience here.

I tried. And I tried a lot. When I got there, I didn't even know it.

When I realized it, it was far too late.

When it was too late, I had to try and fix it.

When I tried to fix it, I was in the most incoherent state of mind I've ever been in.

The re-absorption process is extremely difficult. Especially when something like this gets away from you and your mind melts into your companions. I think it's okay to go so far as to say it's about removing your thoughts from your subconscious thoughts. What I mean is this:

I know you guys don't like the word Tulpa but my experience points entirely to the science behind Tulpa's. What I mean is that my assistant or friend had become part of my normal thoughts. It made it extremely difficult to differentiate between mine own thoughts, and her's own thoughts.

So, when I realized how screwed up my thought patterns were getting, I realized it wasn't all me. Stray thoughts involved slightly narcissistic, but innocent thoughts. Thing's mostly relating to subconscious thoughts Thing's like how one is feeling, random jabber, dreams or other silly and sometimes incomprehensible thoughts and feelings or desires. It's easy to tell the strains of thoughts apart and if you ever happen down that road, just look for the differences. Separate the trains, untangle the web, and learn who YOU are because You are different from your subconscious.

Yes big ominous warning has already been delivered but I really don't think we fully understand how difficult it actually is to tell the difference if your the subject with no shrink or hypnotist to help. Just don't do this without help or someone to look over your progress. I would like to take this idea on again, but maybe in a few years. (maybe my tail could be detachable and like become my tulpa and and and...)

A flag 'ought to go up in your mind when you notice a decline in your ability to function in public or social situations. A flag should also go up if your having trouble remembering things or if your mind is too foggy with stray thoughts.

Just my experience. ya'll are weird and different in your own fluffy way :3 Just keep an eye on things upstairs.

1 person likes this

I gotta agree with spunts144. I've been there and I wouldn't wish multiple personalities on my worst foe.

Remember - failure to set a limit for what you're going to do means just that. "Just keep an eye on things upstairs" is some of the best advice I've ever heard!

THis kind of just reminds me of a show i once saw. A girl had two personalities one worked a normasl job and was getting married, the other was outspoken and worked at night as a uh "really freindly person". The secound one decided to quite the night life for the first on because they where good freinds and new about each other. She didnt want to mess up the marrige. But then the fiirst one started to throw out the secound ones clothes and tried to remove all traces of the first one. They fought over control untill there was a big fight and she had a mental break down. Point of the story....well um.... don't mess with selves when it comes too personalities and dont try to create more..... or something like that.

Well while what you see in movies is seldom coherent with reality, I think it should be stressed that implementing some sense of "I'm in controll" should be ultimately put to use in the beginning with the hypnotist instilling that into the usuall routine.

Basically what I'm saying is to not get ahead of yourself, and don't let caution go to the wind. If you're working with a hypnotist to achieve these results, go through the doos and donts, the wants and don't wants. Make sure before you start what is acceptable, and exactly what you are going to get. I think a lot of people from before we're hasty in this respect, which is what caused problems.

I even tried it before with -some- results. But it was established even from the very beginning that my companion was an extension of me and my own thoughts, and ultimately looking out for my better interest. She also was to behave as a friend of mine, and I was in controll of me.

Bottom line:

1. Set preliminary boundaries and guidelines with your hypnosis source and yourself an your future assistant/companion

2. If you at all feel uncomfortable stop and re assess.

3. Leave a blog or journal here on the site so that we can monitor and watch out for your well being and be on the look out for any suspicious side effects.

All in all, if you must try it, just be safe and leave no loose ends.

A flag 'ought to go up in your mind when you notice a decline in your ability to function in public or social situations. A flag should also go up if your having trouble remembering things or if your mind is too foggy with stray thoughts.

Unable to function in public or social situations, trouble remembering things, foggy mind, stray thoughts... that's me! (And there's only one person upstairs...)

My experience with the assistant files has been positive, overall.

My assistant is something which operates on command, not on its own.

So, if others' assistants are behaving on their own I would be interested to hear of it.

My experience with the assistant files has been positive, overall.

My assistant is something which operates on command, not on its own.

So, if others' assistants are behaving on their own I would be interested to hear of it.

I knew of a couple people from the old days of FM, though I've since fallen out of contact

I knew of a couple people from the old days of FM, though I've since fallen out of contact

I feel your pain bro; a lot of people aren't here any more (I'm kind of guilty of this too, but I still come here from time to time to post).

I know of two people -who are on FA actually- who had companions, or were at least in the process of getting them: Shyanne and Sam Ignes. I pretty sure neither of them ever followed through with it entirely, and the companions just faded away. But hey, I could be wrong. Hit them up and ask 'em about their experiences.

On a related note, I am actually attempting to do something similar. I was initially going to create a sort of second personality who was a playful catgirl ^^

But I decided on just a second female personality. Been listening to my file for a couple of weeks, nothing really as of yet however I used to be very repressed and analytical and thought way too much I was getting so depressed. But lately I have been feeling quite giddy and bubbly and I am able to handle my emotions far better :)

My main goal is to create a second female personality who I can live my life with but will have to see if anything comes of it...

I'd love to have multiple personalities :)

Oughhhh really, read the topic.. saying you'd love to have multiple personalities to a lot of people is like saying "Please, let me suffer a mental illness!" so.. I'd be careful how you phrase yourself if you're not going to post much on a topic at least word it well.

This is a really fascinating topic to me, particularly starting with the ideas of 'personal/furry assistant' and then connecting back with the (new to me) ancient concept/practice of thoughtform or tulpa. I think that there'd be little chance of forming or allowing to form such an entity without a great deal of effort and dicipline, and I'm not sure that control would be 'taken' so much as 'given willingly.' I don't think they could be realized through hypnosis, it would take more involved and active meditation to build form and persistance. As I understand it, these are constructs stemming from our own minds or sentience, informed by our own existance. How to shape something given independance without simply imposing your will? I suppose every parent faces a similar challenge!

This is a topic potentially rife in moral/ethical challenges, though, and how someone treated and conceived of any such thoughtform would speak volumes about themselves. To me, it seems a great weight of responsibility, both to create something good, but also the 'care and feeding of.' If YOU were the tulpa, what would you need to have a fulfilling existance? Can a form be imposed for them to assume, or must they grow into it? Would they resent any presumption of ownership or imposed will? The questions just go on...

Oughhhh really, read the topic.. saying you'd love to have multiple personalities to a lot of people is like saying "Please, let me suffer a mental illness!" so.. I'd be careful how you phrase yourself if you're not going to post much on a topic at least word it well.

well here, I create my own assistant so it's not a mental illness to me.. Don't you think so? It would be more a "fake" friend, but in my mind.. It would be so nice to discuss with it when I would be bored. To be strong when I'm not..etc!

Sorry if i am bringing this post back up, but this is what i was exactly looking for. I am very interested in some furry personality files, i am very interested in experimenting and seeing their effects.

Now i have read your warnings on here, i have been doing this hypnosis thing for 2 months now, i have shown that i can go under and go through with a files suggestions, but i also know very strongly who i am and at anytime if something begins becoming addictive or strong, i have a very strong will ( i have gone through something that most would call Spiritual awakening) and hence i have my spirit forms ( kinda like guides if you will :P, and also i dont want to get into a belief argument with anyone , believe in what ever you want :P!).

So very easly if something goes wrong i can sense it and fix and heal any damage done quick and well. I think very well this could be a way of learning a part of yourself as well, i am very interested if anyone has such files or ideas of were i could go to find one?

thanks again everyone for your time and sorry again that i brought up some of my beliefs as well as bringing up a year old thread :P!

( i think however you all would perfure this than me posting a whole new thread ;)).

I was so sure we still had those files so that, with warnings in mind, people could still choose to use them if they were sure... that said now I've looked it appears we don't and that's probably due to Rehka, the latest author of the recordings, is no longer and active member and may not have uploaded them.

Hrm...

I do have these files if anyone is wondering, I guess I wanted the effects still do a lot. But I need to focus more on my focus and trance state for now. I think ive finaly just realised what trance is so I now have a bit of direction to go in. I don't know what the best thing to do with the files is really, I can email you them if you want them I just dont feel right uploading someone elses work without their permission. If im doing anything wrong by emailing these files let me know someone and I wont.

I like you have a very strong will, I dont think anything would happen to endanger me but there is always the chance, so its best to keep a journal of your progress :)

But honestly after all the files ive seen around and witnessed the effects these ones are mild in comparisson.

For sure everyone i will keep you all updated on anything that occurs during my experiment with these files. defaintly interested in seeing how strong they are, for eveyone to also know , to help keep you all calm about me trying out these files, i have tried Dog Brain and have been quite able to control any of its effects so i think i will be just fine ;)!

I dont know if I would say they are strong, they are not as strong as some of the stuff ive listened to but ive had no effect with them bar visualising a furry companion in my head. I would definatly reccomend not listening to any other files if you do listen to these as it can cause unexpected things to happen. Dog brain is quite an evil file imo, these I think are a lot nicer as long as your ok with talking to someone in your head that is :) Ive been fairly comfortable with that idea for a long time.

But I guess the thing to know is the reality can be different from fantasy. But please do keep a journal of your progress for others to see what its like and for your own safety :)

I'm actually really interested in the concept of this. It would be nice to have someone else in my head to bounce ideas off of, for creative assistance, another thought process for problem solving, and someone to take the reins when I've just had it with a day. Definitely something to look into with a lot of caution. I've had a lot of stray thoughts in my head constantly and given form, it would be easier to reason with them. I could save a lot of time and mental stress just talking things out with myself. I have a tendency to hold on to things far longer than i should, and creatively I block myself thinking there are physical limitations that aren't there. Someone solidly in my mind would give me room to breathe, cause at this point my brain never shuts off, I'm never able to stop and focus on any one thing for very long.

This screams too dangerous to be allowed to me.  While I'm not exactly against censorship, this might be something for the ol' blackbin.