Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myuu

My Tail

12 posts in this topic

It never lasts very long, but it seems that the more I condition myself the longer the effect lasts.

First was after listening to the Fenton files, I awoke in the middle of the night completely transformed with my tail in my between my paws. It was grey, soft, and fluffy, exactly as I had imagined it earlier. It was very disorienting of course, and after about a minute, my conscious mind had completely rejected the effects.The Fenton files no longer helped.

After a few months, I began having dreams as my fursona which became more and more lucid, following my use of various files from WMM (I originally began using EMG's files in 2003).

More recently, I have used EMG's "Your Tail" to restore the experience I had from when I originally joined the site (I edited the file to suit my preferences). I have been able to experience my tail while in a somewhat trancy state several times, twice have I been able to see and feel it. It has required nightly devotion, but I am slowly being reconditioned.

I also use photomorphing as a method to help recall my desired self image, I think it does help.

This is not 100% success, but I feel like I have achieved something remarkable thus far.

Indeed you have, and moreso than many. Congratulations!

Is there a way to get that file without having to join that warp your mind site?

Is there a way to get that file without having to join that warp your mind site?

Just make a throwaway account with a different username and email than usual. It's what I did.:P

i googled warpyourmind sight and it sed the domain was up for sell can i get a link

Just make a throwaway account with a different username and email than usual. It's what I did. :P

Ah, there's an idea XD Do you know if there's a certain amount of activity required before accessing files there?

Just make a throwaway account with a different username and email than usual. It's what I did. :P

Nevermind that other question x3 I got the file, thank you though again for the tip, now to get my tail :3

i googled warpyourmind sight and it sed the domain was up for sell can i get a link

Try Warp MY Mind instead. :P

great now i feal like an idiot

With warp my mind I've got a donkey tail.. SO COOIL

Okay.. The post looks rushed because of the misspelling of such a simple word there (Pssst, we have an edit button!) but I'm going to have to warn you about the bump there. That's not a greatly contributory post and the topic is 6 months out of date. Please make sure you've read the FMA's rules on topic bumping and the current topic on thread necromancy.