Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ironfox

Would You Rather...?

Wolf because I've had bad experiences with horses (namely getting kicked by one :fear:)

Would you rather see things through random instagram filters, or have everything taste like chicken?

Chicken, im running out of meal options and taste

Would you rather be the known cause of all skyrim copies/files ect vanishing or be the known reason why team fortress 2 no longer has hats?!

Guest Dammy T Fox

Uuuum...Skyrim because TF2 is better.

Would you rather be drowned or burned to death?

Guest Dammy T Fox

Oj. Definitely Strange, I didn't know you could marry drinks....

Anyway, hmmmm...

Would you rather be a Spy or a Sniper?.

Sniper, because head shot with a big gun...

Would you rather get a hammer and smash both your knee's in until they're almost completely cut off or stick your hands in a blender until they're elbow deep?

lol, I think pain make the choices a bit more difficult... But idk, thats just me. :/

Hammer to knees so i can make people feel insensitive about arrow to the knee jokes and cease the plague once and for all.

Would you rather burn kevin baker's scarf (4th doctor) or be force to play naked hide and seek with lead of torchwood captain jack harkness?

Guest Skyclimber

I'll burn the scarf. After all, we can always go find another scarf somewhere without too much trouble. Hopefully...

Would you rather get stuck in the world of Bioshock or the world of Fallout?

Guest Dammy T Fox

Knowing neither of them, I'll take a stab in the dark and say Bioshock. It sounds cooler.

Would you rather sell your soul to Disney, being eternally damned to animation hell, or listen to the Go Compare Man every day for the rest of your life?

Go compareman because disney is now a network of carrier killing horrid acting shows where the script is somehow god forsaken even worst than batman forever!

Would you rather play five finger fillet as an otter?

Or headbut a unicorn?

Five finger fillet becuase I'll adjust plus I like living.

What would you rather. Go to your door and see an endless sea of creepers with your only weapon being a stick and the porkchop of doom or dig up a spider spawner, nab the vaubles, and go home, unknownly play the broken record disc and unleash Herobrine upon yourself forever more....

Hehehehe -sigs- Have you seen the Herobrine? Roams your world in the deafult skin!

Endless creepers would get boring, Herobrine is much more interesting ;D

Would you rather have violent 'would you rather' questions or gaming ones?

Guest Dammy T Fox

Gaming, please!

Would you rather be trapped in a room full of Daleks or be 'Upgraded' into a soulless, heartless, emotionless, order-obeying Cyberman?

Depends what the room full of Daleks was like, could they, for certain, see me? I think i'll take my chances and go for the Daleks.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for Sega Master System,

or Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis?

Guest Dammy T Fox

Mega Drive. Always better.

Would you rather be chased by Servant Grunts or chased by a Pyro?

Servant grunts you can fend off. But you always know a Pyro is packin heat.

Would you rather be attacked by a squirrel or accidentally shoot yourself in the foot with a paintball?

Paintballs don't hurt but squirrel attacks can be vicious.. Especially if they go for your nuts..

Would you rather destroy your phone or your computer?

My phone, as it is a Nokia - Generic brick. Also I doubt i'd be able to destroy it very easily, so some interesting ways would have to be thought up. ^_^

Would you rather lemons or limes?

I'm just now waking up, pull your own conclusions out of that.

Would you rather have a high paying job and no time, or barely make ends meet but have plenty of spare time.