Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ironfox

Would You Rather...?

Guest ironfox   
Guest ironfox

This should be a fairly simple one. The idea is to post a question with two alternatives. The next person to go would then pick which of the alternatives , state why, and then post an alternative dilemma of their own.

As in all things, the more deranged the dilemmas, the better.

So, Would you rather be forced to eat a gallon of wasabi ice cream, or go without internet for a week ?

Esqui   

I'll go without the internet for a week.

Would you rather strip naked somewhere cold, or wear five layers of clothes somewhere hot?

Guest Two-winged Cat   
Guest Two-winged Cat

Strip naked somewhere cold - I can't deal with the heat, but I can handle the cold just fine.

Would you rather cut yourself shaving or get saddle-sore while biking?

Guest ironfox   
Guest ironfox

Cut myself while shaving. I can deal with a cut on my face.

Would you rather have your only form of romantic correspondence be middle school style passed notes, or your only form of asking out dates was via window side serenades of 80's music ?

Guest apersonwhoknows   
Guest apersonwhoknows

I would probably would go with the passing notes part. Serenading someone right away would kinda creepy. Maybe later on in the relationship or something to be cute, but not right away.

this might be a stupid question, but If someone double dared you would you: Kiss a cow or pig on the lips? or would you rather go skinning dipping while your friends video tapped it?:/ :thinking: hmmmm... so tricky.

Guest benblood   
Guest benblood

skin dipping while friends video taped, people already video taped me doing worse

okay now would you rather get run over by a train or fall off a cliff, yea i can't think of anything else.

Guest ironfox   
Guest ironfox

I'd rather get run over by a train. I'd rather it happened quickly rather than contemplating terra firma rushing up to meet me.

Would you rather have cheese bedsheets, or wall to wall ground beef carpet?

Guest apersonwhoknows   
Guest apersonwhoknows

Oh I would rather have the cheese bed sheets any day. Cheese can get moldy but not as quickly. And meat, that would make your whole f'in place reek.

Now, if you were on a deserted island. What kind of books would you rather have? A journal (witch is bookish in likeness) that you can write in about your life and what your going through. Or would you rather have a really, really good chapter book, that you know that you definitly love and would read many times over. What would you choose?

Guest Two-winged Cat   
Guest Two-winged Cat

Seeing as I don't read, I'd rather have a journal. Then, at least, I could write. And my handwriting might improve...

Would you rather have money coming in but have to deal with a call centre that has you wait on hold for half an hour listening to the same 12 bars from Ode To Joy over and over every single time you call them, or not have any money at all?

Guest ironfox   
Guest ironfox

I'll have the money, thank you very much. Moar moneys is better.

Would you rather be fluent in Japanese, but only when you're fishing, or be able to play the stock market extremely well, but not exist between 3:47 and 4:12 pm ?

I'll have the money, thank you very much. Moar moneys is better.

Would you rather be fluent in Japanese, but only when you're fishing, or be able to play the stock market extremely well, but not exist between 3:47 and 4:12 pm ?

Japanese... I like existing. (I have a little experience with speaking Japanese and playing on the stock market already, by the way, but I'm hardly skilled in either...)

Would you rather understand how to solve all the world's problems and be mute, or have excellent oratory skills but only deep knowledge about trivial subjects?

Well I pretty much already have the second one. Does that mean I can pick the first one and be both? ...Oh wait, I'd become mute then. Which with both infinite problem solving and useless trivia would get pretty torturous. Eh, I'll go with the second one. Impossible to have everything normally, so I may as well complete the whole set.

In a vast field, walking along a dirt path, when you reach a fork with a sign labeling where each turn leads, would you take the main path, or the shortcut?

Guest KillerDragon   
Guest KillerDragon

Mainpath. Sometimes the longist way is the most rewording.

Would you rather kiss Justen Beaver or kiss a camles ass.

Mainpath. Sometimes the longist way is the most rewording.

Would you rather kiss Justen Beaver or kiss a camles ass.

The camel, I don't know where Bieber might have been.

Would you rather wear winter boots in Louisiana during summer, or Converse Chuck Taylor low top shoes in Wisconsin during winter?

Skytower   

Eesh. Converses in winter, I suppose, but either way know that you'd be responsible for the slow, painful death of my favorite feet.

Would you rather lurk or respond to this question?

Guest KillerDragon   
Guest KillerDragon

Well what ya think? hehe

Would you help Discord ruin the pony's lives or help out the pony's?

Doesn't matter... having access to that universe would likely make a person's head explode.

Would you rather choose an answer to this question from a trichotomy, a dichotomy, or neither? (HA! I've forced one of them to happen!)

Skytower   

I'd have had an easier time with a monochotomy, but it would appear in you've given me no choice in the matter. 8/

Would you rather date a microwave or an air conditioner?

Air conditioner, I'm cool like that.

Would you rather find extraterrestrial life and be held in captivity by it, or find a snake in your boot?

Kon   

Hmmm...the snake in the boot becuase I don't know if the aliens will torture me, the snake won't.

What would you rather, Windows Vista or a computer that has no screen and requires vaccum tubes?

Guest Dammy T Fox   
Guest Dammy T Fox

Vista, because I actually have no issue with it. It's windows 7 I hate.

What would one rather; to be bitten by a zombie or to survive in a zombie-infested world where there's no electricity or food readily available due to the whole world-ending-and-humanity-is-on-its-knees thing?

Phozon   

The latter, cus then i get both eventually :D

:/ Well, i would like to have a go at surviving anyway...

Chalk or Cheese?

Guest Dammy T Fox   
Guest Dammy T Fox

Chalk. I think it's non-fattening.

Would you prefer to be able to travel through time or divide by zero?

Phozon   

definitely time travel.

Also, dividing by zero would probably end up to be a boring edition to a maths textbook and do nothing much.

Cake or death?

Guest Dammy T Fox   
Guest Dammy T Fox

Depends. If we're talking Aperture Cake, I'll die before I get it. Oh well, I'd at least have fun playing in test chambers so...cake.

If you were bitten by a creature and turned into a were-creature, would you rather it be a horse or wolf?