Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

That's Your Weapon

Large broken clay rhinoceros vs a fruit knife.

On one hand, I have more dexterity. Then again, you have the weight advantage. I can't stab through clay! I think you win this one.

Guest Dammy T Fox   
Guest Dammy T Fox

laptop vs a Yu-Gi-Oh Tin full of cards.

Hm. Well, you may have more chance at hitting me, but this thing is waaaaaay heavier and will certainly bludgeon you to death!

*post-battle* I sit on my heels and weep at the loss of many great cards that were covered in blood in battle.

Tin full of cards vs a ... Very drunk and passed out man in his undies... Really chad.. Really?

Well i can use him as a meatshield but your tin box would hurt... Or i can throw him on you and let him spoon you in his sleep.. But youll possibly bludgen him to death

Guest VextheDragon   
Guest VextheDragon

(meh, why not, looks fun XD)

Bokken VS Drunk Guy

talk about lucky, you're screwed! i know how to use this thing, like VERy well :evil:

Guest Skyclimber   
Guest Skyclimber

Bokken vs. massive portable white board with wooden frame

I guess I can use the board as a shield...? Although it might be better if I SURPRISE ATTACK! *Throws white board eraser and markers at Vex's face and runs away!*

Guest VextheDragon   
Guest VextheDragon

heh, if you didn't take me by suprise i'd have won.

also, a question about this game to Shadow, i'm willing to post again, but heres the thing, do you count all weapons as the same? since i have as least one weapon, be it a sword, or a staff or somthing, in every room of my house (aside from the bathroom, but like i'll spin in there XD)

anyway, i did my spin, and din't get a weapon funnly enough XD

Big White Board VS electric Guitar.

ok you win, JUST DON'T HURT FLAME!

Electric guitar vs skyrim video game...

I know you wont do THAT!

That would cause an apoclyptic war of nerds vs you , sure you can break it easy but id defend it myself and you would have to sacrifice your guitar to break my game

Guest sami   
Guest sami

Skyrim video game vs. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

While the graphics are more legendary in Skyrim, I feel like I have good odds with the legendary pokemon in Pokemon XD! Dark Lugia, Go! Throw the St. Anne at that pesky Dragon!

Damarus   

A Gamecube VS a printer

Not the greatest reach but at least with the handle and it's small size, using it as a boxing glove i could get a few good hits in in in the space of time that you would need to throw/swing the printer :P