Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Phoenix

That's Your Weapon

Stand up and spin around with your eyes closed. When you open your eyes, the first thing you see is now your only weapon in a fight in an alley in Hong Kong (EDIT:) against the poster above you!

How well do you do?

(If you've already posted in this thread, you're free to post again. But please try spinning in a different place and/or retry if you get the same item as before.)

A Legend of zelda poster o.o

Seriously, you guys are gonna die.

A gallon-sized hot water thermos.

...Christ, this thing is heavy. Perhaps you all could just sort of lay down on the ground in front of me and patiently allow me to dispense buckets of scalding liquid pain upon ye.

Pillow vs. Chalk in the shape of Crayons......

Well...I believe we have a draw sir....

My chalk may be slightly pointy, but you have adequate defense measures set up to successfully repel my attacks :3

Chalk in the shape of crayons vs 3 1/2 Floppy-disk

While i have a shield i doubt it would be an effective weapon, unless i break it and use the magnetic tape :P

Im gonna say draw because i'll either break your chalk, or your'll break my disk in half.

Cyber Clean keyboard cleaning putty versus a 3 1/2 inch floppy. Well crap.

If I get this stuff in your eyes, I might have a chance.

(Interesting to note; the magnetic membrane inside a 3 1/2 inch floppy disk is really good for making visible light filters for infrared cameras. Pop out the infrared filter, pop in a visible-light filter, get a really bright IR LED array, BAM, you got night vision that doesn't give off visible light, save for the camera screen.)

A coathanger versus keyboard cleaning putty.

Hmm I may have an offensive advantage but I don't have much defense...

I should win so long as I don't get any in my eyes. But then again I'm wearing glasses so I may succeed.

Guest ironfox

A koi pond.

How in the name of all that is good and decent am I going to wield a koi pond? maybe I could use the fish as bludgeons....

Barbecue lighter vs koi pond.

I don't think I can set you on fire if you're wielding an entire pond. I could do a close-range stab, but you have more weapons in the form of fish. You win this time.

Guest Himmon

A titanium spork. (technically it exists for camping where the lighter weight is beneficial, someone got me one as a gift because it's awesome)

Oh, sure, it SOUNDS intimidating but it's effectively just a marginally lighter steel spork. I'd be dead unless my aggressors were scared enough by the idea of facing a titanium spork that they'd run away, or were willing to take it as a bribe.

Guest ironfox

My wife.

You're all doomed. Either she destroys you all, or lulls you into a false sense of security with her banana-chocolate chip cookies.

A drumstick (they get everywhere!) vs DVDs.

Bring it on, u no match for my grade 8 skills :D

(hmm, only 1 tho, so my 1 handed grade 8 skills!)

A case full of guns vs. a shower curtain.

*Looks at the shower curtains, gets an "Oh screw it" expression, and tosses them aside, beginning to fill out Last Will & Testament*

Stupid ammunitions storage.

...I am wondering exactly how you ended up choosing your weapon for this game in the shower.

In any case, shower curtain vs. large broken clay rhinoceros.

I can't even fathom how this battle is going to take place.