Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeitonGrey

Tempo Of Music!

Tempo of Music!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How fast do you prefer your music to be?

• Fast
    • Medium
    • Slow
    • Mixture of the above
    • Depends on my mood

I haz homework due next week, and here was the assignment: Create a poll anywhere asking a question about preferences in music.

I didn't want to ask the over-used "What's your favorite genre?" question, so I put aside my creativity and went with something that's just as common xD

I posted this on another site as well, since I need at least 25 entries into the poll. I currently have five, and I posted it last week D:

So, I'm hoping this FM will be kinder to such a trivial request ^_^

I would also post on facebook, but I don't have 25 friends of varying ages xand I don't like facebook... :shiftyeyes:

But that's beside the point! Feel free to discuss your ideas or anything relating to how fast music is being played.

Guest ferretferret   
Guest ferretferret

I tend to like a slow-medium melody with a fast rhythm. ^_^

Something about the fast beat really provides astonishing contrast to whatever plays in the forefront, and breathes life into the song all its own.

That being said, I love almost all kinds of music. XD

Guest AnimeWolf   
Guest AnimeWolf

I don't like it too much when songs go over-the-top fast, but I don't mind the occasional up-beat song in the right mood or circumstance. But for the most part, I tend to prefer my music going at a fairly medium pace. Glad I could help with your assignment. ^_^

Guest Voidpaw   
Guest Voidpaw

I listen to Brain Drill and Black Dahlia Murder. Oh and you can't forget Charred Walls of the Damned!

(death metal)

-E

(Just noticed a major bump. Sorry.)

Guest rouka   
Guest rouka

my playlist changes depending on mood and location x.x its weird