Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evaris

1St Cyber War (Possible Preclude To Ww Iii Or 2Nd American Revolution?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcFABnfRq8c

The way things appear to be, who knows what the outcome will be. Given SOPA/PIPA, OPEN, ACTA, trying to end internet freedom, it may cause a number of issues. But combined with the NDAA and internal tensions as well as international tensions, who knows what will happen.

But I'm fairly sure in one form or another, we'll see a new armed conflict in this next year.

Guest Sparky

I don't think World War III will happen but if it does then it'll probably be done on the internet, like someone out of the first Digimon Movie where Diaboamon got beat by the Digi-destined!

this seems really impossible a 3 W.W. because of pipa,sopa and others...

but a revolution is more realistic.

Anyways pipa and sopa won't be accept !

if yes well your revolution will be realistic and if the united-states accept the pipa and sopa law who do you think will follow ,Canada after England and after all the world!(not 100% of the world thought)...

I'm glad I don't source my news entirely from this section of the forum. Anyone would think the world has turned into some kind of apocalyptic scenario with evil dictators doing what they like, and ordinary people rising up for revolution being cruelly shot down by secret police on a daily basis. It's not. Turn down the hyperbole.

I like the world, it's awesome, and if one doesn't see the good in it, then that says less about the world and more about oneself.

I'm glad I don't source my news entirely from this section of the forum. Anyone would think the world has turned into some kind of apocalyptic scenario with evil dictators doing what they like, and ordinary people rising up for revolution being cruelly shot down by secret police on a daily basis. It's not. Turn down the hyperbole.

I like the world, it's awesome, and if one doesn't see the good in it, then that says less about the world and more about oneself.

I have a large part to do with this as well :P, I promise fluffy happy news the next time around :3. I promise :3

I'm not saying that I'm not scared crapless about all of this...but Esqui is right. We should definitely break up some more of this scary news with something a little more light-hearted. It makes people not want to visit this section, which defeats the whole purpose.