Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JFswift

Thundercats 2011

Guest JFswift

I'm surprised no one brought this up already. Apparently they recently remade Thundercats (season 1 is currently available on youtube, I'll provide a link for it at the bottom). It's similar to the old show although it's more of a retelling of the story, like with slightly different setting and background story and it's a little darker now and (slightly) more mature in my opinion. Also what I thought was cool is the voice actor for lionels dad I believe is one of the original voice actors from before (i havent looked it up yet to confirm that though). Also to anyone who has seen the original Snarf can no longer talk, he's just like a very intelligent pet this time around and much cuter imho.

Anyway I watched a few episodes and I don't think it's that bad. Give it a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCmOUuhaLQ

It is really good. The creators have already come up with an overarching Thundercats mythos, so all the episodes really feel more connected. It's a pleasure to watch. I haven't been keeping up because I have no TV and limited Internet, but it's a series I look forward to watching whenever I can.

This topic has been abandoned for more than a year... Please check the dates carefully when looking through old topics. We don't mind posting if you plan a revival or bring new content to a discussion but continuing a discussion that died down a year ago is classed as topic bumping.