Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest WildKitsune

If tomorrow furry culture was completely accepted, how would you change?

Guest ArchMage

I would get a tail, ears, shoes that looked like paws, and a collar and wear them all over the place...

I'm actually thinking about wearing a tail in public anyhow...

Guest Volfen Stu

As said before, i would tell my parents and friends and close family, and be more open with them.

Besides that i would go to more Anthro cons

and maybe wear a collar or something in public occasionally in areas i know i could do so without being gang beaten by a bunch of rednecks.    Lots of people in my 'part of the woods' that would beat ANYONE for being different.  >:)

Guest Tarnivitch

I would find the nearest genitist and say why aren't you working on the technology to turn me into a furry yet  :o  :panic:

Guest WildKitsune

Well since this has been bumped from the fourth circle of topic hell, I might as well put in my own two cents.

What would I do? I honestly don't think I'd change much physically. I've never been much of an ears and tail guy in public. What I probably WOULD do is start filling my life with furry culture. Stuff like furry wallpapers or posters. The little things that are cool to look. That and I'd probably act a little more like an animal in real life. Just little habits, but ones that would probably be seen as odd in real life.

Guest Jebin Zedalu

Well, as was jokingly stated before, the research of physically changing/adding body parts would probably step up the priority ladder a bit. Might be possible to see people with real tails and wings after awhile. ;D And advances like that would lead to more and more physical enhancements. Only problem is, I'm not sure if it'd be possible to actually code those things into DNA so that humans would develop them naturally-ish. D: So they'd have to be added manually.

But yeah, unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. XD Well... Unless it became the next fad. Parachute pants and afros seemed to pop into existence pretty well, as did wearing pants around the knees and a baseball cap tilted backwards. I suppose maybe it COULD happen. It still wouldn't be accepted by all, but it may be able to get in with the weirdo-teens that do anything to appear "cool".

Guest WildKitsune

Well, as was jokingly stated before, the research of physically changing/adding body parts would probably step up the priority ladder a bit. Might be possible to see people with real tails and wings after awhile. ;D And advances like that would lead to more and more physical enhancements. Only problem is, I'm not sure if it'd be possible to actually code those things into DNA so that humans would develop them naturally-ish. D: So they'd have to be added manually.

But yeah, unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen. XD Well... Unless it became the next fad. Parachute pants and afros seemed to pop into existence pretty well, as did wearing pants around the knees and a baseball cap tilted backwards. I suppose maybe it COULD happen. It still wouldn't be accepted by all, but it may be able to get in with the weirdo-teens that do anything to appear "cool".

I think the trick would be a bunch of cool kids who were also closet furries would need to dress up like that in an "ironic" sort of way. As in... it's so uncool that it's cool. Then it could catch on. Otherwise nobody would really be that brave to turn it into a trend.

Guest VenturedVulpes

Well since I don't have a fursuit (yet), I would wear my collar and tail in public. :(

yep pretty much i mean im a fur cause thats who i am changing would kinda negate that

Guest trakayer

I would most likely stay exactly as I am as far as mannerisms and appearance.

What I probably WOULD do is start filling my life with furry culture. Stuff like furry wallpapers or posters. The little things that are cool to look.

'

This is all I would really want to do, although if this was more than a hypothetical scenario I probably wouldn't.

I'm very secretive so I would most likely end up avoiding it publicly as per usual.

Guest foxsavior

I would be a fox demon like Shippo from Inuyasha so I could transform into anything furry or not furry!!!!!!

Guest darthlizardqueso

The same as above, also I would be more open about it since all of one of my friends know about it right now and some people I do not consider friends any longer.