Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tyro

You're Invited

Guest Tyro

"Look alive, Variath! All of you! You have work to be doing and we have no time for training. For you or whatever wolves are left..."

The spectral doorway congealed then lost its purple colouring till only an archway of flames remained. From it came a steady warm breeze and the noise of gently rustling trees. The occasional pink petal wafted through onto the long grass.

"Get going through the portal. If there are any more men here, grab them now. They will have proven themselves as either worthy fighters, smart men or cowards. Your choice..."

You can see an un-ending stretch of gravel road, sheltered by Cherry Blossoms along both sides. Several of the Sakura trees had obvious patches where limbs had been cut.

"Chop-chop!" Kyrios was baring teeth unintentionally.

Variath silently walks to the portal and steps through, not taking a second glance elsewhere or hesitating in the least.

Guest Boarders0

Rolling his eyes Seroab saunters through the portal and places a small metallic object on the ground about 5 feet to the left of the portal. "so lets asses this situation shall we." looking around "oh, i would avoid that transmitter if i were you all."

Apate kept staring at the window where he had seen movement. It was likely a trick of the sunlight, but he thought he could something against the glass. It looked sort of like... static?

I need my vision diagnosed. Something like that is impossible he thought, stepping through the portal after the others.

Guest Tyro

(Liking the new look of the site.)

The Black Fox's latest additions step out into the cooler climate of the long stretch of dirt road, covered by a patchy blanket of pink. The length of Cherry Blossom trees stretches off in both directions in the warm sun. Beyond the trees lay pot-marked grass planes where craters had been smashed randomly across this place. If you watch for long enough, people carrying large bundles can be seen fleeing from something just beyond the tree trunks. They were running from something happening behind Kyrios' portal.

The three Corazón left were the last to march through the portal. They lined up to the side of the other new General's in time to watch the purple-rimmed arch begin to fade. The flames flickered to nothing, letting the image of Kyrios scowling in the tall grass vanish like steam. A few words were barked about help or something but lost in the evaporation or that link with the place.

Behind that came soldiers lead by one man. The soldiers appeared to have no singular race throughout their ranks. They stood like a pick-and-mix of monsters and men but they all wore similar, metal and leather armour painted a dark purple. They carried every weapon from guns to bows to swords to...Somewhere not easily identifiable...

The man that walks before them was tall. His aggressive scowl meant business. The glare that came from one of his eyes felt the same as a charging bull. However, while one was perfectly normal looking, the other was a mock-up made from silver metal that appears to have latched onto his skull like a parasite. His shaved head contrasted with the dark stubble in his chin. He walked in this chilly weather in a dark-brown leather trench-coat that matched his skin. A large, white shirt underneath that had the odd red sprinkle. From one of the trench-coat's sleeves, another flash of silver could be seen that glinted as he walked. He didn't seem to be holding anything in his right hand...

He, and his company, came to a stop before those who had newly arrived. He meets all their eyes, pair by pair.

"New Recriuts, yes?" He seemed to command rather than ask.

Guest Boarders0

As The Corazón's came through the gateway, the step to the left and stop right above the transmitter not hearing Seroab's warning. He turns around opens his wings, and shoves them to the side, they topple over just a large missile looking thing lands right where they were standing about 2 feet in diameter. "i don't want my tools jostled by your bodies," Seroab opens a panel and lays it on the ground quietly, reaches in pulls out some foam, and starts loading his quiver with more glass, and metallic bolts. takes a cleaning cloth to his whip poison cylinder, wipes off the whip, and dusts the crossbow. Pulls out a few flat boxes made out of a durable polymer, bout the size of a laptop, "hmm they finished, i wonder how effective..." Pulls out some sort of spray and unfurls his injured wing and sprays it on both sides, and at the very bottom pulls out a small metal object bout the size of a padlock. Flexing his wing "painfull but it will do," as he presses some buttons and closes the container, which starts to rotate colors, gradually fading with the background. Finally done with preparations he looks around at the scenery.

"Perhaps. Perhaps we are more as well. I assume you are the general we were told to aid?" Said variath, confidently reflecting a glare at the man in front of him which dared for conflict. "So what's the situation?" He asked to-the-point.

Apate stepped out after the others, and brushed off his shirt some. It was the first time he noticed that a few blood stains had gotten on it. One of the easy things about having a simple attire like his however was that it was easy to replace. He made a note to do so after the day was done, after getting his eyes tested.

Hearing that the second kitsune had started asking the necessary questions, Apate held his hands behind his back and listened while examining the new area.