Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest deathshadow1991

The experiment that changed the world

Guest deathshadow1991

description: the year is 2027 at Athromicita University, through the eyes of our hero Whisp the world is dull and boring, filled with nothing but self righteous humans whom take without return in a predictable fashion. he begins work on a formula that will not only give him powers beyond the scope of human comprehension but achieve his true goal of transforming himself into his dream fursona. upon the night of his success and test run, his distilling machine malfunctioned and caused the formula to be released in a gaseous state through ought the campus, effecting the hundreds whom were in range. the formula caused anyone exposed to it to be transformed into a anthropomorphic creature depending on their mind and body structure.

after some time has passed from this accident and the initial shock has worn off, most of the "Furries", as they had been dubbed by popular media, started their attempts at living normal lifes. others though used the unique and strange physical improvements in order to live a life of crime or secluded themselves away in fear and rage at the humans.

to this day, none know that it was Whisp who was the reason this all happened, this is the story of his struggles along with his friends as he tries to wright the wrongs that he has done as well as frantically searching for a reverse to his own formula before it reaches its stages of becoming perminate to hopefully cure himself of the madness that is slowly growing within himself.

(for those of you who participated in the "A world apart" RP, this is the experiment that created that world, Whisp Foxx is a name passed down through time every few generations as a sign of destined greatness and this is a different person from that story, and for those of you who remember it being a group of crack scientists, that will be explained later ^^)

what is needed

Character Name:

Major of study or job at University:

Age and level of education (for students):

Transformed or not:

New form (if transformed):

Bio:

What has happened since transformation (both ex. how has your character delt with the changes):

Character Name: Whisp Foxx

Major of study or job at University: Computer Science/Genetic Science

Age and level of education (for students):19 Sophmore

Transformed or not: Yes

New form (if transformed): Black Two Tailed Winged foxx

Bio: never really the talkative type, not many people knew Whisp, this is why it was easy for him to slip away from being discovered for his experiment. no one knows his real name so everyone just calls him by Whisp or Foxx and doesn't ask any questions about it. even in his family he is outcasted due to his bisexual nature in a christian family. his character is constantly changing in such that you never truely know what to expet from him on the outside while on the inside he is constantly plagued by every decision he has ever made making him subject to blackouts in which he cannot remember what happened

What has happened since transformation (both ex. how has your character delt with the changes): due to his changes he now has his long desired ability to fly as well as increased speed, hearing and smell. he has been trying to catch everyone who has used the transformation as an outlet to fill criminal desires and supported those who were affected negatively by his mistake while keeping his purposes secret.

Guest deathshadow1991

Whisp: *thinking while looking down from the roof of his dormitory "What have i done, was this really what i was looking for, to create a town divided by the mistake of one man in the shadows. Even if this hadn't happened the way it did what would have become of me alone... i must fix this, i must set things right for those i have wronged." stands up, hair blowing in the wind slightly* "at least the wind feels nice today" *jumps off the building free-falling until nearly at the ground before catching himself and flying off towards class.*

Timewolf woke early that day. The sun was streaming into his office and over his bed, causing him to open his eyes. "Another day," he said to himself, getting dressed. Looking out the window at the buildings beyond, he made out a winged speck flying in the general direction of the university. "Whisp," he said softly. "I'd know you anywhere. Or anywhen."

Guest deathshadow1991

(warning, long simi unimportant action scene to get me back in the mood of RPing while setting up some conflict)

Whisp: *still thinking heavily about various things staring blankly ahead as he flies when his ears pick up a faint scream a few blocks away. he immediately dives down towards the source of the cry to find a anthro dingo holding a woman against a wall, both of whom had barely any clothes left upon them.* "Judging by your attire it would seem i arrived right in time" *cracks his knuckles and flashes his claws out glaring at one of his creations.

Dingo: *growls* "stay out of this, this woman tore my heart to ribbons as a human, now as this i can return the favor" *looks over at whisp* "i'm sure you can understand what it is like just as well as i so if you don't wish to be hurt i would just move along" *turns his attention back to the woman preparing to strike at her with his raised claw.*

Whisp: *dashes forward and catches the dingo's arm mid-swing* "i do not care much for your logic, nor your overconfidence" *pulls on the arm while bringing his fist square upon the still stunned face of his new opponent knocking him out with little difficulty before dragging him out of the alleyway leaving the woman* "you should be fine now, this guy won't be able to touch you for quite some time" *then just as quickly as he had appeared he flies away again, dropping the dingo off at the local police station and warning of the possibility of heightened strength before taking off again for his class.* "heh, a week of skipping classes to be a hero, well at least ill be on..." *glances at his watch as he realizes his science class started 5 minuets ago, he lets out an annoyed sigh as he desides to still try and go* "its not like the new temp professor will mind to much"

Timewolf walked off to the science class he was teaching, on the way greeting Dr. McCoy, the usual teacher. Striding into the room, he placed a suitcase on the front desk and looked around. Before him sat various anthros and humans. "Good morning class," he announced. "Good morning Professor Smith," the class chorused. Timewolf continued: "Are we sitting comfortably? Then we'll begin."

Troy was, for the umpteenth time in the past few days, not sitting that comfortably. His feet were tangled, his legs were crammed in to his desk, and he kept getting the sense he was missing something. Looking up a bit wearily at the board to see the lesson, Troy briefly wondered just where this new teacher had come from in the first place. However, he shook this thought off as he attempted to scrawl in notes of the lesson taking place, breaking a pencil in the process.

Looking at the nub in depression, he reached down to get a second pencil, and noticed that Whisp had yet to show up. Where is he anyway? Troy wondered to himself. In the process of getting distracted, he quickly slipped out of his desk, making a rather loud crash from his desk on top of his backpack.

Guest deathshadow1991

*finally reaching the building where his class was held he quickly makes his way through an open hall window on the right floor and dashes towards the room, before getting there hearing a loud crash and was wondering what was going on as he stepped through the door, making sure to put on his serious yet distracted look to avoid questions about his tardiness which he lost quickly when he saw a the number of furries in the class. thinking "shit, how many people actually got hit with this stuff, even the guest professor..." one in particular, the shark boy who seemed to have recently fell for some reason appeared to be giving enough of a distraction for him to slip to the back of the class generally unnoticed and quietly get his books ready to catch up on the lesson "i wonder how large the number affected actually is at this point"*

Troy frantically scrambled around on the floor, only to slip again in his panic. This caused his tail to whip around and crash into the desks about two rows ahead of him. Crud. He's gonna ask me to leave Troy thought after he finally managed to get onto his knees, and finally back onto his feet. His face now a decently deep shade of red, he quietly walked around and helped prop up the desks he had knocked over. Aren't sharks supposed to be all cool and macho? he though desperately, attempting to fit back into his desk. The only way he'd ever look like that was if he stood perfectly still, which wasn't exactly an option right now. "I-I'm fine, Professor Smith," he stammered, keeping his eyes locked downwards at his desk.

Guest deathshadow1991

*is shocked by the sudden calling of his name after all of the commotion had taken place, unable to think of anything to say otherwise he simply replied with a nod and a "yes sir".*

The rest of the class proceeded with no further interruptions. When class ended, Timewolf assured Troy that he would have a new desk by morning, custom made to fit his new body structure. That evening, Timewolf sat in his office. After a quick hop into the future to get Troy's new desk, he now waited for Whisp.

Guest deathshadow1991

*Whisp finally gets out of the class and debates with himself if he should go to the assistants room or just forget it. with a sigh and a decision against his better judgment he makes his way slowly to the room he was told to go to. becoming lost in thought he barely noticed that he was already there within minuets as he knocks on the door before letting himself in.*"you wanted to see me Sir"

Troy took awkward steps along the sidewalk, his flipper shaped feet making rather distinct slapping sounds along the pavement. His tail dragged behind him, expressing how depressed he was at the moment. "Maybe I should just go home, before I end up wrecking the campus," he said to nobody in particular. Most people at this hour were either in night class, in trouble, or out getting drunk. As he managed to shuffle back to the building that held his dorm room, he saw that the pool was still open.

Sighing in a bit of resignation, he remembered he hadn't brought any trunks to school, and headed inside to his dorm room. Getting inside, it looked like his roommate had yet to show up. He also saw the complete shambles his things were in from the overnight transformation he had had just a few days ago. Deciding he should at least try and clean, Troy began picking up the pieces of the messed up dorm room.

"I did actually," said Timewolf. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Not with me anyway. Dr. McCoy is a different matter. Anyway, I called you here to ask if you would know anything about the recent... changes brought to the populace."

Guest deathshadow1991

"What on earth would make you think that Sir, i am just your typical student who got caught up in this to" *thinking "what the hell is this guy on about, there is no way some stranger could know anything about what i did"* "look, i'm already catching enough flack for this as it is just by being transformed, no disrespect but i would like to not be known as the one who caused these problems for everyone."

Timewolf stared at him. "Keeping secrets is hard," he said. "Rassilon knows how many times I've done it. But you can't keep them forever. Because if you don't have help, you'll buckle under the weight. Let me help you. If you tell me what's really going on, then you and I will be able to find, create, and distribute a cure. So please: tell me what happened."

Guest deathshadow1991

*growls deeply, adverting his eyes from the Doctor before saying in a low tone* "you do not understand, and you cannot fix my mistake" *then makes a bolt for the door wanting to get away from the situation as quickly as possible*

Quick as a flash, Timewolf whipped out the sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the door. There was a click. The door was locked. Then he spoke, his voice just as low as Whisp's. "You're wrong," he growled. "It's you who doesn't understand. Let's start with the basics: one, I'm actually called the Doctor. Two, I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. Three, I'm 907. Four, I'm a scientist. So yes, I can fix your mistake. Goodness knows I've made plenty..."

Guest deathshadow1991

*reacts to slow and ends up running muzzle first into the door in an almost comedic way, as he finally regains full cognitive thought he fully comprehends what the Doctor is saying* "ok, i see that someone had a little more exposure to the gas than prescribed and whatever you just did there with the door was a nice trick but as i said, even if you could help me, this is my problem and i would never forgive myself if another had to fix what i had done wrong." *sighs and sits down knowing that even that heartfelt speech will most likely not work*

"You don't believe me, do you?" said Timewolf. He walked over to the TARDIS and indicated it. "See this box? It's my ship. I use it to travel through time and space." He opened the TARDIS door. "See for yourself."

Guest deathshadow1991

*tries to hold back his laughter as he attempts to humor the eccentricity, talking as he approaches* "and do you call a number on the phone to tra...a.vle?" *his mind goes blank as he steps inside the vast inside filled with technologically advanced computers and other such contraptions that he had no comprehension for what they where. he steps back, looks at the box from the outside, looks back inside, the repeats this several times before picking up his jaw off the floor and regains his composure as he faces the Docter* "well my fine sir, you have my attention now"

"Very good!" said Timewolf happily. "And none of that sir stuff. Outside of class, it's Doctor. OK? Great. Now, if you like, we can hop a few centuries into the future and see what life is like. You want to?"

Guest deathshadow1991

*strikes a serious face*"isn't that... ya know, dangerous to the flow of time and how it might possibly effect what i do today causing me to not do what i am supposed to in order to cause the future to go where it is supposed to whether that be to a golden age or destruction. i mean it would seem quite reckless and hazardous to all of reality if i were to look ahead to see what the decisions of today could do to the world of tomorrow. so basically what i am saying Doctor is of course i would love to" *seriousness fades away as he jumps into the TARDIS and anxiously awaits to be joined*

"Here we go!" announced Timewolf, pulling the lever. They rocketed through the vortex, eventually landing. "The year 5000," Timewolf began. "Humans and furs live together in relative harmony. Be careful though, as there was a war before now. That war is a fixed point, which means it must always happen."